Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

July 26, 2016

My Kyoto Story ; Kimono Day-Kiyomizudera-Arashiyama Bamboo Forest



Ohayo from Kyoto! After 12 hours finally we're here! We left the crowded city ; Tokyo!

Do you want to know how finally I reach Kyoto? It's totally crazy! You guys better to prepare it for a long time if you want entering Kyoto on your travel internary. Especially in Spring. In spring, many people going to Kyoto, many festival during spring maube that's why Kyoto is very popular destinantion.

My mistake not prepare it very well. So, if you going to Kyoto, the cheapest and economic way is by a Bus. The fastest is by Shinkansen. If you have JR pass and don't have to worry about money, you lucky. Because I don't have JR pass, so the economic way for me is using Bus.

One week before went to Japan, I tried to book online Bus ticket, the recommended website is WILLER bus, I'm very shock when see the ticket price! The cheapest rate from Tokyo-Kyoto is 9000 ¥!!!!! In rupiah around 1.100.000, it's crazy fare! So decided to buy bus ticket to kyoto in Tokyo.

When I arrived at Kyoto, we went to Buy the ticket at Shinjuku Bus station. But no more ticket to Kyoto, only left for Osaka. So I take it. At 8.30 pm bus left Tokyo, I almost miss the bus beacause in the morning I went to Kawaguchiko. Detail about my journey to Kawaguchiko I will write later, because that really long journey, make me so tired 😭


The bus is clean, but very (sempit), my baby crying along the night. Me and my husband can't sleep enough, he just crying because he's not comfortable with the bus seat. And my baby also fever. Ah I'm very mad! This the worse experiance for me, This not the first time my baby going to travel, but I don't know what happend with him 😭 I can't sleep well and when arrive at Osaka station at 6 am, I'm just like a zombie. And when meet with his stroller he sleep very well.

We are using local train to Osaka, only 1 hour from Kyoto to Osaka. With express train just 30 minutes. I choose the cheaper one. and trying to sleep at the train.  Arrived at Kyoto station, we're heading to our appartment, put our luggage, washed our face,change clothes and continue our day in Kyoto.

My today plan is ; Experiance Yukata.
Where to rent? Here is the link yumeyakata.com
iIrecommended ths Kimono Rental because they have a lot of Kimono choice. We pay 3500 ¥ for rent a set of Yukata. If you want Japannase make up and hair do will need a charge. Just open the link for detail.
hi from Keanan yang lagi gak enak badan :(

Spotted Geisha!!

Yihaaaaaaaa! Finally We're wearing Yukata in Japan! Let's photo stop hunting 😍
First we are going to Kiyomizudera Temple. From Yumiyukata just catch the bus. I'm forget the bus number, but you can ask the people ^^

Ohayo from Kyoto!



Keanan feel so unwell today :(

can you see the Kiyomuzedera temple behind me?

don't cry baby.. let's make good photo!
how busy if bring a baby, but we love it!
what a hot day at kyoto

the way to the temple

many cute souvenir stall around Kiyomizudera





Then.. Arashima Bambo Forest. to reach Arashiyama, the fastest way is by train. but we little bit confuse about the train route, so we decided back to Kyoto Station by bus, and go to Arashimaya by bus from Kyoto station. Arashiyama located outside the town, so need one hour drive to Arashiyama.
from bus stop, we must walked 10 minutes the reach the Bamboo forest.
Kirei :)
Kyoto Family potrait done!
Javanase become Japanase 


souvenir shop around Arashyama

All of us were tired and run of the time to return the Yukata. can't see more :( I think, many must to see in Arashimaya, but we don't have enough time. You better to prepare 3 hour if you want explore Arashimaya. Arashimaya is really nice and beautiful place.



middnight stroll, sakura di Kyoto lagi mekar-mekarnya
strolling around

Noted : You better to Buy Kyoto Bus Pass when in Kyoto. It will save your money rather than pay cash to the bus driver. Mostly the tourist attraction in Kyoto can reach by Bus. Such as ; Gion, Arashimaya, Kiyomizudera, Fushimi Inari, Ginkakuji temple and more.


She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

2 comments:

  1. pagi-pagi baca blog kak anggun.... rupanya english 😂 daebak !!!! 💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kiyomizu dera temple. Omamori of this temple is aivalable on www.omamori.com ... I hope one day to return to Japan

    ReplyDelete

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!